Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Frozen in Fort Wayne, IN

Torrey Ehrman

Reaction score
I work for MartinRiley an architecture and engineering company in Fort Wayne, IN that is just getting into the drone world. I fly an Inspire 1 V2 and am trying out options for aerial and model processing. Looking forward to learning alot from this forum!

Reactions: AH-1G and dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

I work for MartinRiley an architecture and engineering company in Fort Wayne, IN that is just getting into the drone world. I fly an Inspire 1 V2 and am trying out options for aerial and model processing. Looking forward to learning alot from this forum!
Hey TE,

If you are doing for structural renderings. Look at PIX4D, Bentley's Content Capture, and AutoCad's ReCap.

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

There are tremendous opportunities for you since you work for an Architectural company directly. I am currently doing time-line aerials of a private school.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM