Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Fun with Bark SPAM

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
So yeah, Bark started spamming me with emails again. I’ve received at least 20 in the last three days. I do know about these guys and the reality of their “service” if you can call it that. So I answered an email with:

I have no issues with you forwarding my information to potential clients. If they contact me, book a job, and then pay me, I will send you 10% of the paid total.

This is the ONLY way this will work. I will not pay you any money in advance, pay for any access to potential clients, or make any initial client contact.

If this does not meet your expectations, please remove me from your mailing list and stop sending me any emails whatsoever.”

I got a response back:

Thanks for getting in touch! We have now removed you from our system and will not email you with business opportunities again.

If you do change your mind then you can sign up any time as a Pro at Bark.com and choose exactly which types of leads you want to hear about.”

LOL.....yeah, it’s a slow day today. I’m easily entertained.

• Haha
Reactions: DJIPete
So yeah, Bark started spamming me with emails again. I’ve received at least 20 in the last three days. I do know about these guys and the reality of their “service” if you can call it that. So I answered an email with:

I have no issues with you forwarding my information to potential clients. If they contact me, book a job, and then pay me, I will send you 10% of the paid total.

This is the ONLY way this will work. I will not pay you any money in advance, pay for any access to potential clients, or make any initial client contact.

If this does not meet your expectations, please remove me from your mailing list and stop sending me any emails whatsoever.”

I got a response back:

Thanks for getting in touch! We have now removed you from our system and will not email you with business opportunities again.

If you do change your mind then you can sign up any time as a Pro at Bark.com and choose exactly which types of leads you want to hear about.”

LOL.....yeah, it’s a slow day today. I’m easily entertained.

So I take it their answer was no? Must have been a slow day Fred.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164