Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Gaining experience assisting you for no charge.

Viper209

Reaction score
Wanting to learn the drone business.
Interested in working/assisting/gophering for you at no charge to gain experience.
Mature, reliable, responsible, able to follow directions, team player and a strong desire to learn.
Currently in North Georgia and can travel anywhere and assist for about 30 days
Have FAA 107. Own and experienced with Mavic 2 Pro.
Thank you
Rick
Sorry if this violates posting rules.

Reactions: dgnfly and BigAl07
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Interested in working/assisting/gophering for you at no charge to gain experience.
Mature, reliable, responsible, able to follow directions, team player and a strong desire to learn.
Thank you
Rick

Welcome to the forum.

What exactly are you looking to learn?

Thank you for the welcome.
Real world experience that only comes from being in the field with an experienced craftsman.
Want to learn from the best. I am studying these boards but nothing like real world experience.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map
Thank you Mavic Mac. Spending time learning and getting familiar with all 3.

Thank you
Rick
Good luck. This is a good approach and one that I've taken, which has paid dividends. Keep networking and you'll soon feel the snowball affect from your endeavours.

Reactions: dronecyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann