Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Great to be amongst fellow CDP pilots!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone, my name is Kyle and I currently operate out of Minnesota, but film in Florida, and Texas semi frequently. Currently running a DJI Phantom 4, and Inspire 1. Looking forward to the new year, hopefully everyone has safe flights wherever you are!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: DroneMinnesota
You guys get a great group going over there so I have another reason to leave Texas.
It is nice to have a forum to discuss all the ins and outs of making money with these things

Reactions: DroneMinnesota
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Yeah absolutely that would be fun, I am flying in on a Saturday night, and flying out Tuesday. So kind of one of those "fly and film trips" lol. But yeah we could probably squeeze some time in there to go flying. Send me on over a PM.
Me too guys.. lets all three of us get together. That would be awesome! ;) I'm Keith. NTMU guys!

Hey @DroneMinnesota I live in Minnesota too. I have a Mavic Pro and offer youth/amateur sport videography services with a focus on soccer. Perhaps we can meet up in the St. Paul area once it warms up a bit more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM