Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Bay Area, California. Z30 question

Hani G

Reaction score
Hello all, happy new year.
Matrice 600 Pro, Zenmuse Z30. I can see and play the images and video files through the DJI GO app HOWEVER, when taking the 64 Did SD card out of the camera, there are no files. Thoughts?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Hani G
Hello all, happy new year.
Matrice 600 Pro, Zenmuse Z30. I can see and play the images and video files through the DJI GO app HOWEVER, when taking the 64 Did SD card out of the camera, there are no files. Thoughts?

Best Micro SD Cards for Drones - Drone Must Haves!
Which Micro SD Card Should I Buy for my Drone?

Depending on which drone you own; a DJI Phantom, Parrot, Syma, etc, you will need to check with the manufacturer to find out what is the largest micro sd card you can use with your particular drone model. For example, the DJI Phantom 2 vision only accepts micro SD cards up to 32GB.

Reactions: BigAl07
Best Micro SD Cards for Drones - Drone Must Haves!
Which Micro SD Card Should I Buy for my Drone?

Depending on which drone you own; a DJI Phantom, Parrot, Syma, etc, you will need to check with the manufacturer to find out what is the largest micro sd card you can use with your particular drone model. For example, the DJI Phantom 2 vision only accepts micro SD cards up to 32GB.
It's a DJI Matrice 600 Pro with DJI Zenmuse Z30. Maximum SD card capacity for the camera is 64 Gig.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM