Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio

BryanD

Reaction score
Very excited to see this new forum. Looking forward to interacting with other commercial pilots

I received my certification in July of 2017 but have not yet done any work. My day job keeps getting in the way. And I am still trying to decide which direction to go. For now, I am leaning towards Real Estate and Inspections.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Very excited to see this new forum. Looking forward to interacting with other commercial pilots

I received my certification in July of 2017 but have not yet done any work. My day job keeps getting in the way. And I am still trying to decide which direction to go. For now, I am leaning towards Real Estate and Inspections.
Welcome Bryan, lots of folks where you are in the process. Congrats on getting your 107. So far I have dabbled in property marketing, which is saturated with people who just go and do it. So hang in there. Find something you love to do and work towards setting yourself apart from the competition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM