Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Kentucky!

tracer

Reaction score
Hello fellow forum members! I got my 107 back in May, and I fly commercially for weflylex.com. We are DBA under the IT consulting firm, Next Century Technologies. I have done several marketing projects in the central KY area. I own a trio of 3DR Solos.

Here's a project I did this month after we got our first significant snowfall. Folks ask if something bad happened on Hardin Hill and the answer is no...but the music and imagery lends it to something from a horror flick..

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Tracer, fellow Ky flyer located in Louisville. I grew up I'm Mercer County on Lake Herrington. Nice work. Did you have any difficulties flying in the cold weather. How did the batteries hold out?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hey Tracer, fellow Ky flyer located in Louisville. I grew up I'm Mercer County on Lake Herrington. Nice work. Did you have any difficulties flying in the cold weather. How did the batteries hold out?

The footage was shot in west Mercer County, near Rose Hill. I've been told I was flying from the highest point in Mercer County.

The only difficulty I had was with my hands getting too cold. I kept the drone and battery warm right up until I flew. I got about 8 minutes of flight time on this battery. Due to the cold, all the footage came from that 8 minutes too! My batteries have some age on them since they were manufactured 2 years ago. I'm sure newer ones would do better.

What type of drones do you fly?

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905