Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Louisville, KY

SkyLemur

Reaction score
Website
skylemur.com
First, thanks to the CDP staff for creating this site! I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for a lot us just starting out, like myself.

I'm in Louisville, KY. I recently got my part 107 and started SkyLemur. I'm still in the early stages of business, but I've done a few jobs the past month. Mostly real estate stuff and a couple of roof inspections. Lately, I've been working on getting a lot of scene shots (nature scenery stuff). Also, a buddy of mine does a lot forestry stuff (GIS) and we are looking at incorporating drones into that.

I mainly fly the 3DR Solo (heavily modified) for most work, but have an Autel X-Star Premium as well.

I also do drone repairs, mods, custom paint / decals, etc. I mostly deal with the Solo and X-Star, but can repair any drone, as well as laptops, tablets, cellphones, gopros, etc.

This is my main bird (Lemur 1) aka: The great pumpkin. A very modified 3DR Solo.

g1.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiweets Tool