Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Morecambe Bay

embayweather

Reaction score
Qualified earlier this year and still getting things organised for starting using the drones when the weather improves over here. Looking to wo4’ mainly with disabled people, but also doing landscapes and seascapes too.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!
Thank you, that is certainly my intention, even though my commercial aims are notably different to others, flying safely and well will always top the list.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Thank you. Seemed obvious to me as I am one, and as a consequence I meet a lot when I go for treatment etc. So many folks, who are confined to wheels , will never have the opportunity to fly in an aircraft as a pilot would do. Using a drone and FPV goggles problem solved! Take tha one step further with an aerobatic drone and you have all the fun of the fair, another place that disabled folk cannot go, a roller coaster. So you can guess what I am learning to fly now.
The other advantage is that I now have a purpose. Instead of being a “used to be “ I can now say “I am a drone pilot”. A job I can do sat down in my wheels if I need to. Not there full time yet but there is no harm in being prepared. So for me, Drones, and flying them, has reached purposes long passed what I thought they ever would do. I bought one so I could carry on taking photographs. Then I realised they can do so much more. I do hope that others will try and do the same. Use their drone for disabled folk, injured veterans, the elderly. So many would appreciate the simple ride in an aircraft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM