Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Seattle

Reaction score
I've been flying my P3Ps for a few years, have made several mistakes, have crashed enough (and have paid for that), and now tend to fly steady and safely. Up to now, I've not only flown a lot of hours, but have also amassed several terabytes of video of local areas, cityscapes and the natural surroundings (where appropriate) set to my own music production.

I now have an interest in commercial flying and shooting. I've talked with local commercial drone pilots and have a basic understanding of the business and competition. My aim this new year is to start with a Part 107, see what else I will need on top of that, build a small portfolio to show basic abilities, then see if I can assert my own brand of production quality on the market to see if I can gain enough interest to at least partially make a living at it.

Thanks, Chris

Reactions: dirkclod
I've been flying my P3Ps for a few years, have made several mistakes, have crashed enough (and have paid for that), and now tend to fly steady and safely. Up to now, I've not only flown a lot of hours, but have also amassed several terabytes of video of local areas, cityscapes and the natural surroundings (where appropriate) set to my own music production.

I now have an interest in commercial flying and shooting. I've talked with local commercial drone pilots and have a basic understanding of the business and competition. My aim this new year is to start with a Part 107, see what else I will need on top of that, build a small portfolio to show basic abilities, then see if I can assert my own brand of production quality on the market to see if I can gain enough interest to at least partially make a living at it.

Thanks, Chris
I like where your head is at Chris.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905