Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.droneondemamd.com
Hello all. My name is Patrick McBride and I'm the owner of Drone on Demand (www.droneondemand.com) here in Kansas, just 15 miles outside Kansas City, MO/KS.

I started the company in 2015 with an Inspire 1 and a 333. 3 years, a Part 107 and 2 additional pilots later, we've got an Inspire 1 v2, Inspire 2 (X5s), Mavic Pro, Osmo Pro, Crystal Sky, Titan Antennas...the list goes on.

We started as a just an aerial video/photo company but have really become a full service video production company on terra firma as well. Right when that first real estate agent asked "can you take video of the INSIDE too?"

I truly enjoy this business. I love flying (both UAS and real aircraft) and our fellow UAS people...it's an exciting time to be in this industry.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91