Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Southwest Oregon

Jim Adams

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to taking pictures from a drone. I am having a ball doing it. I got my Mavic Air on Feb 24 and have gotten it in the air a few times. I am learning quickly.

A little background stuff: I'm a professional photographer, but on a little break to adjust to a new home. Instead of sitting in a recliner watching TV I chose to live on a 42 acre Morgan Horse farm.

I was also a pilot. I soloed at 14 1/2, Private License at 16 and on to Commercial and Instrument rating. I stopped flying in 1982 because I had to due to money.

So, now I have registered my MA as commercial. I'm studying hard for the 107 exam as well as looking at everything I can about cinematography.

This brings me back to lifelong passion to fly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jim Adams
J. G. Adams Photography
Grants Pass, OR
www.jgadams.com

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .0ROJYyg.png

Welcome Jim, we look forward to seeing your aerial images. Your web page has some beautiful images. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Jim

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmcclure.wadnr