Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest

Reaction score
Website
www.cascadedroneography.com
Greetings to everyone. I just started my drone photography/videography company and was referred to this forum by a member on MavicPilots.com. Looks like I found a great resource to help my journey into the world of drone business operations.
One of my biggest challenges is getting smart on Instagram, Facebook & Linked in as well as learning video and phot editing. I have just downloaded DaVinci and will be watching the recommended Youtube tutorials, so hopefully this was the right choice in regards to video editing. My photo editors are PhotoscapeX & GIMP. These are all free versions as I am trying to keep business costs down while starting up.

I currently own a Mavic Mini and a Mavic Air 2S.

I look forward to learning from experiences shared on this forum, and who knows, maybe I can help others as well.

Brad
Cascade Droneography, LLC

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields
Hello Brad! Hope all is well. Don’t forget to check out your local school district. They usually have tech programs where students seek experience, which is a great way to recruit someone to handle some of the social media promotion activities. It is a great way to expand reach.

Reactions: cascadedroneguy
Hello Brad! Hope all is well. Don’t forget to check out your local school district. They usually have tech programs where students seek experience, which is a great way to recruit someone to handle some of the social media promotion activities. It is a great way to expand reach.
Thanks, I hadn't considered that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91