Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Growing Your Drone Business

DroneDeploy

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! We've seen a lot of folks aching to expand their drone business into different industries for the new year. With this comes a lot of questions like "How do I market myself in a new industry?" or "How can I find new clients?"

To help y'all out, we're hosting a free webinar featuring a panel of our team member, Andy Putch, Uplift Data Partners, and Airborne Aerial Photography. We'll all be there to share best practices and answer your questions.

Sign up here to join us! (If you can't make it to the live broadcast, we suggest registering anyway so you get a notification for the recording after it's published.)

Cheers,
The DroneDeploy Team

Hey everyone! We've seen a lot of folks aching to expand their drone business into different industries for the new year. With this comes a lot of questions like "How do I market myself in a new industry?" or "How can I find new clients?"

To help y'all out, we're hosting a free webinar featuring a panel of our team member, Andy Putch, Uplift Data Partners, and Airborne Aerial Photography. We'll all be there to share best practices and answer your questions.

Sign up here to join us! (If you can't make it to the live broadcast, we suggest registering anyway so you get a notification for the recording after it's published.)

Cheers,
The DroneDeploy Team
I am studying to take the Part 107 test. Is this for individuals who already has a company? I am working to get the company up and running. But, Part 107 certificate comes first. Your sign up, is asking for organization name, and don't have one this moment. Do have an idea name tho, but not registered as of yet. So, meaning I can't sing up for the webinar?

Hi Charlie,

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join the conversation in this webinar. If you don't have a company name, you can just put 'N/A'. :)

Cheers,
The DroneDeploy Team

Reactions: CharlieB
Will it have a video feed? Where you can see the individual hosting the webinar, as I am hard of hearing, I depend on the video feed for lip reading, it will be very helpful. Thanks.

DroneDeploy is a very good platform. I have always enjoyed their webinars and their flight app. The free service is even pretty good if you only use a few maps a month. I highly recommend anybody considering commercial flying catch onto the presentation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM