Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Has anyone on here gotten any work from the site Droners.io?

So nobody has or had any problems giving up you social security number?
I'm obviously not in love with the idea, but all of the DSPs that I've signed on with, collect your SS#--this is for the W-4 form so they can properly classify you and pay you.

A while back they offered me a job at one of the ski resorts. I offered to do it for $300.00 because I have a friend that works there and wanted to visit a little. If I remember right they offered $150.00 with a bunch of requirements, one being mapping the entire ski slop.
Well they got someone else to do it, don't know if they did it for the 150 or more, however my friend told me they charged them 450.l00. This is hear say so I don't know if it is accurate, but if it is, the these folks aren't someone I would care to do business with.

A little late to the party here, but I've worked with The Sky Guys (Canada based but operate in the US as well).

Great to work with them and it's a case by case situation. Meaning that you give them your info and they contact you directly to offer work (their choice, you have no access to what jobs they have). It's a B2B type of site, serious. You negotiate a contract if they offer you a job.

I do not like that you can't do your own scheduling! Bids bearly pays for insurance, milage, computer time!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143