Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello đź‘‹ from NorCal

airpreneur

Reaction score
I'm taking my 107 test next week. Feeling pretty good about it as I have some private pilot/aviation background so none of this stuff is all that alien to me, and I am scoring well on all the practice tests I can find.

Right now my biggest concern is having a decent business plan together, and building up a portfolio, rapidly but without compromising on quality. Would love to hear peoples' experience with that. My plan is to focus on the "non-creative" market - inspections, mapping, 3D modeling etc., though deliverables would probably include some photos and videos.

My first steps on this board are going to be seeking out people's stories about getting up and running.

WELCOME to the forum :)

I'd highly suggest you do as you mentioned and create your Business Plan. To be honest, that's one of the single best ideas when starting to consider a new business venture. I suggest people compile a very comprehensive Business Plan before spending their first penny on anything business related. The BP could completely change your direction/foundation of your business and it's easier to change it on paper rather than retooling, reprinting, or rebuilding after-the-fact.

Do a Forum Search on Business Plan and you'll find I've mentioned it many times in threads with other very strong advice.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM