Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From Alabama

FatherXmas

DSAR Member
Reaction score
I had intended to post this earlier, but ended up spending the last few hours at the hospital. My great-grandson was wanting to come out into the world, turned out to be a false alarm, so they sent my granddaughter home for tonight.
Anyway, I'm in Mentone, Alabama. I got into drones because the local rescue squad started a drone team and it was love at first flight. I passed my 107 back around April last year. I've been an avid semi-pro photographer since the 70's and plan to do photography and/or drone work full time when I retire in the next year or so. In the meantime, doing a little real estate work and a few events.
The fleet includes a Spark - Piglet; Mavic Pro - Pig; Phantom 4 Pro - Bacon and in keeping with the flying pig theme, Mavic Air (when it gets here) - Porkchop.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Congrats on the soon to be grandchild! :)

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker