Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Amazon's New Original Series the Paranormal Journey: Into the Unknown.

GavinKellyPGH

Reaction score
Website
www.phantasmicghosthunters.com
Hello, my name is Gavin Kelly, Host and Lead Investigator on Amazon's new original Series the Paranormal Journey: Into the Unknown. I am joined by my sidekick, and the love of my life Paula Purcell, she alone tackles the history and research for our locations. We travel all over the United States documenting proof of life after death via video, audio, and photographs. Season 1 was released Oct 31st, 2017. You can see season one here. Amazon.com. Season 2 will be released June 23rd, 2018. We are currently filming season 3. We use DJI Phantom and the 3dr Solo for our Aerial cinematography. What better way to bring out the history of the land, the property, and the setting with the use of Drones. Check us out!
Television Show | The Paranormal Journey: Into the Unknown

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Will have to check that out, as an amazon prime guy, always lookin for fun stuff to watch.
I sort of get tickled when people say you cant use gopro in a professional shoot.
Um it happens all the time

Welcome Gavin!

Most operators use one drone or another. I'd be interested to know how you decide which drone to use.

Hello, my name is Gavin Kelly, Host and Lead Investigator on Amazon's new original Series the Paranormal Journey: Into the Unknown. I am joined by my sidekick, and the love of my life Paula Purcell, she alone tackles the history and research for our locations. We travel all over the United States documenting proof of life after death via video, audio, and photographs. Season 1 was released Oct 31st, 2017. You can see season one here. Amazon.com. Season 2 will be released June 23rd, 2018. We are currently filming season 3. We use DJI Phantom and the 3dr Solo for our Aerial cinematography. What better way to bring out the history of the land, the property, and the setting with the use of Drones. Check us out!

Welcome and we will check you out. Are you ever looking for stock video of certain places that you may be traveling to in the future?

Will have to check that out, as an amazon prime guy, always lookin for fun stuff to watch.
I sort of get tickled when people say you cant use gopro in a professional shoot.
Um it happens all the time
we've actually mounted GoPro's insode our vehicles to capture us talking about the location while driving...loads of fun

Welcome and we will check you out. Are you ever looking for stock video of certain places that you may be traveling to in the future?
There are some places, We usually just have to go back and do the drone footage. Weather is always a factor...and we can't fight against Mother nature...

Reactions: BigAl07
Television Show | The Paranormal Journey: Into the Unknown
Strange interest of my wife and I, we like visiting cemeteries and reading the tombstones. Sometimes there are small captions on the tombstone of that individual. I thought about doing aerials of the sites we visit.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905