Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Argentina

mguti

Reaction score
Website
www.soluciones-geoespaciales.com
Hi everyone!!

I'm Martin from Argentina. I'm involved in drone business since 2014, when I founded Soluciones GeoEspaciales (Soluciones GeoEspaciales).

We started provide mapping services (DSM/DTM) nowadays we provide a wide range os tailor-made survey solutions to our customers located in Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Paraguay.

Reactions: AH-1G and dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: mguti
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Hi everyone!!

I'm Martin from Argentina. I'm involved in drone business since 2014, when I founded Soluciones GeoEspaciales (Soluciones GeoEspaciales).

We started provide mapping services (DSM/DTM) nowadays we provide a wide range os tailor-made survey solutions to our customers located in Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Paraguay.

Martin

I visited your web site (Soluciones GeoEspaciales) and believe that there is an opportunity for both of us.

I have a potential project that involves inspecting assets in Argentina and Chile (also Uruguay and Peru - but you do not have those countries listed). The technical requirements include the use of a Zenmuse X5S or Zenmuse X5R -- usually flown using a DJI Matrice 210 or Inspire 2 --
  1. Do you have access to this type camera equipment?
  2. Are you interested in performing these inspection services?
  3. What is your daily rate?
  4. Where are you located? Travel within Argentina and Chile will probably may be required.
  5. The deliverable would include uploading the videos / images to the cloud at a site to be provided, requiring access to fairly robust internet bandwidth. Do you have such access?
  6. We estimate that the project will take a couple of weeks.
  7. This is part of a proposal to provide these services in the countries listed above.
Full instruction and procedures would be provided.
Exact locations and timeline will be provided.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Kenneth Roko
President/CEO

Integrity, Ingenuity and Innovation
Doing our part to make the world a better place.
Faire notre part pour faire du monde un meilleur endroit.
Haciendo nuestra parte para hacer del mundo un lugar mejor
Gjøre vår del for å gjøre verden til et bedre sted.

RHO Group LLC (US) (NO)
RGI Technologies, Inc. (US)
RGI-Innovaciones S.A. de C.V. (MX)
RGI Logistics and Technology, Inc. (CA)
Cell: +1-571-236-2608
Email: [email protected]
www.dronaid.com
US: 210 Main Street, Manchester, CT 06042
MX: Calle 61 No. 964 por 116 y 120, Col. Las Américas, CP 97302 Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico
NO: Markeveien Eiendom AS, Hammersborggt 12 Torggata 0181 Oslo, Norway
CA: 379 Smith Street, New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada, B1H 3R3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC