Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From Beautiful Northeast Oregon

RSC

Reaction score
I am a Real Estate Broker and a Drone Pilot soon to be taking the 107 exam. Here in Oregon we are able to use the drones for client work without the license as long as its included the services offered to clients. I have been flying for about a year and will be using it to enhance my Real Estate business.

I really appreciate the great posts, advise and sample work from everyone!

Thank you all,

RSC

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

I am a Real Estate Broker and a Drone Pilot soon to be taking the 107 exam. Here in Oregon we are able to use the drones for client work without the license as long as its included the services offered to clients.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

I'm pretty sure someone has given you or your organization some very poor advice and could put you and your clients in a legal mess. There is no use of a sUAS other than HOBBY or Public Use COA that does not require a Part 107 RPIC license. Even taking pictures "for" a non-Profit falls outside of hobby/336 and requires a Part 107. Don't take my word on it (or anyone who isn't either with the FAA or an Aviation Attorney) and contact your local FSDO and post that same question to them. To help you out here's a link to their contact page:
Portland FSDO-Contact the Office

Here's a link to the FAQ from the NAR which I'm sure you belong to already:
FAQs for Small Unmanned Aircraft Rule

I can pretty much bet you a week's salary there is no legal way this comment is even remotely correct:
Here in Oregon we are able to use the drones for client work without the license as long as its included the services offered to clients.
Part of the problem is Oregan has no authority to allow anyone to fly outside of Federal Aviation Administration Law. These are not guidelines for Codified US Law.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM