Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Georgia

lou101

Reaction score
Hello CDP members,
I'm lou101 from Lithonia, Georgia (Atlanta). I've been flying RC s for about 3 years and made the switch to drones last January. I recently formed my first drone business, (SkyVues Uas) and felt this forum would be informational and a channel to communicate my experiences in this new arena. Its great to have an forum with so many experienced flyers from all over the world to communicate with. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.

Thanks,
lou101

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.108145

Hello @lou101 - welcome to commercial drone pilots.

What will SkyVues UAS be focusing on as a business line? If you need any help with anything, definitely reach out to us or any of the other members here that are very wiling to help with questions and solutions. You will find this forum to be very active in most all topics.

Best of luck with everything!

Hello @lou101 - welcome to commercial drone pilots.

What will SkyVues UAS be focusing on as a business line? If you need any help with anything, definitely reach out to us or any of the other members here that are very wiling to help with questions and solutions. You will find this forum to be very active in most all topics.

Best of luck with everything!
Appreciate the welcome. I plan to mainly focus on roofing and insurance inspections. My secondary area of focus will be commercial real estate.

Another Georgian. I am at the bottom of the state, Thomasville and new to the forum too. Let me know if you are ever down this way. Can meet up and exchange knowledge.

JT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry woodham