Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Marietta, GA!

cyeung

Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I've wandered away from MavicPilots and found myself here! ?

Backstory: One of my photographer friends with a drone strongly suggested I get one too. I decided to go one step further and get my remote pilot certificate about 8 months ago. Part of it was due to my regular job connection to the aviation industry and my (volunteer) work as a photographer. Another part of it was wanting to ... well ... see if I can do better than an operation I saw.

I am currently exercising my airman privileges for the nonprofits I work with. My Mavic Air has about 12 hours of flight time on it, and I have a pretty good start of a demo reel to show for all that time (still in draft form, so PM me if you want to see it). Anyways, I am on here to see how I can grow and to keep myself honest about the rules and regulations!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Greetings @cyeung. Between your connection in the aviation industry and work as a photographer you sound like a natural fit to have gotten your RPC. Congrats. We used to get up your way quite a bit (Dunwoody) and still send a number of pilots into GA and AL. Good luck with it all and let us know if we can help in any way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker