Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from northwestern MN (Fergus Falls). I am a commercial pilot and have been on the Phantom Form for some time.

BIGAL65

Reaction score
Website
www.aabdrones.com
I am training for infrared work and would like some advice. I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and can't use this for thermography. I have looked at various drones and infrared setups but since I am just starting out, I can't buy the "best" or highest rated equipment. I also realize that different systems work better for different jobs. Although I have many hours of flying, for this new venture I want to start small and grow (training wheels maybe). I would like to hear what you are using for thermography and the kind of projects involved. Does anyone have used thermal equipped drones for sale? Thank you for your time and interest.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: dronecyclops
I am training for infrared work and would like some advice. I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and can't use this for thermography. I have looked at various drones and infrared setups but since I am just starting out, I can't buy the "best" or highest rated equipment. I also realize that different systems work better for different jobs. Although I have many hours of flying, for this new venture I want to start small and grow (training wheels maybe). I would like to hear what you are using for thermography and the kind of projects involved. Does anyone have used thermal equipped drones for sale? Thank you for your time and interest.
Welcome. like your site. That Tractor tilling demo looks like something out of MadMax movie

Reactions: BIGAL65

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlisonChar