Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from NW Arkansas!

Stuart Covey

Reaction score
Website
vantagepoint.video
Hey all, I’m Stuart Covey from Rogers, Arkansas.
I got my Part 107 two days after the rules went into effect, and I have been flying ever since with my business Vantage Point Video (http://vantagepoint.video).
I actually started building and flying RC airplanes back in 2010 and then got into drones around 2015. I love flight and I love technology, so these two combined and got me into aerial cinematography. Now I also do ground videography work for businesses, music videos, documentaries, and more.

I love what I do and am passionate about all things cinematography, with drones being at the top of that.
Currently I work with the Inspire 2 and the X5S camera, along with the Phantom 3 Pro as backup.

I’ve been a member of the Inspire Pilots forum for a while now. So I look forward to asking and answering here on the new commercial forum.

Get out there, have fun, be professional, and fly responsibly!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM