Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Ocoee Florida

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Yuneec make some interesting craft.
Hope to be a neighbor sometime in the next few years. Florida is my favorite state. Bit of a beach bum in exile here in Texas

I fly the Yuneec H. I hope this post will be beneficial for all of us no matter what drone we fly.:cool:
I'm looking forward to this and I'm also engaged with the Yuneec Forum.
mysite

Hmmm, AH-1G, . . . .AH-1G that name sounds familiar . . . . . :D

Agree, we really like the Sarasota area, Was glad they did not get to hammered with the Hurricanes. I know there will still damage but not as bad as it could have been.

Agree, we really like the Sarasota area, Was glad they did not get to hammered with the Hurricanes. I know there will still damage but not as bad as it could have been.
There was more damage here in Orlando area then Tampa area. My son lives west of Bradenton (Parish), just a lot of fallen leaves and a few limbs.

Reactions: Tim Jones
Agreed! The moniker does "sound" familiar. :D

Then again, guess we could say Patx sounds familiar too. Are we seeing double (or what's the term - doppelganger?) or just a coincidence?

Jeff
LOL. Yes It's nice to have calmness on this side of the fence, also to gather and share information from those who are engaged in the drone business.

Agreed! The moniker does "sound" familiar. :D

Then again, guess we could say Patx sounds familiar too. Are we seeing double (or what's the term - doppelganger?) or just a coincidence?

Jeff
Hey Jeff, nope I am PatM but on another forum you may know me as TyPilot;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM