Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Oklahoma...

Brent10

Reaction score
Website
www.newmanimaging.com
I received my Part 107 certificate last year and have been flying Phantoms since the Phantom 2 Vision Plus was released. This website will be great resource not only for those of us just getting started commercially (me) but also for those more experienced. Look at all the topics covered here! Wow.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Brent, there are a lot of exciting things happening in our industry. We have recently had pilots from Oklahoma complete our cell tower training class for upcoming contracts.

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

I received my Part 107 certificate last year and have been flying Phantoms since the Phantom 2 Vision Plus was released. This website will be great resource not only for those of us just getting started commercially (me) but also for those more experienced. Look at all the topics covered here! Wow.
Welcome Brent10, It's been awhile since I lived in OK, Norman that is OU:cool::( What do you usually like to video?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM