Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Ottawa, Ontario Canada

TheColonel

Reaction score
I am a retired RCAF pilot with 34 YOS and a past Director of the RCAF Air Reserve. A couple of years ago I decided to get involved in the world of drone flying. I have since achieved my Advanced Certification and became a TC Flight Reviewer. I also started my own RPAS support company, KR Droneworks which provides assistance to new drone pilots and new drone companies requiring assistance with developing their companies - corporate documentation, SOPs and SFOC applications. I also developed an Air Force style series of RPAS Operational checklists with Emergency Procedures suitable for Advanced Certification Flight Reviews and SFOC Applications. I also created a series of Aide-Memoire documents on drone related subjects, available through my website. Finally, I am the administrator of the FB Group: Canadian Drone Flight Safety, which any one can join and promotes Flight Safety within the aviation community of drone pilots. I am alway available to provide assistance where I can - please reach out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143