Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Rockwall, Texas (outside of Dallas)

dpwarren

Reaction score
Website
www.dpwarren.com
Howdy! (had to do it)

Rockwall is 20 miles East of Dallas and sits on a large deep water lake/reservoir. Basically, it is ripe for Real Estate aerial photography, since we have large lots in some areas (minimum 1.5 acres), a lot of Lake front property and larger properties just to the South and East for homestead / farm-style properties.

I am 20 year veteran in the marketing industry with previous skills in digital marketing, video editing and graphic design/photo editing. Part 107 Certified, of course.

With many "pop-up" aerial businesses around Dallas, I have grown my business by focusing on quality color corrected photos and video features of properties. Compared to some of the competition that often resizes poorly shot photos out of the drone and hands them to realtors. I have focused on making the best possible solution for each customer, with the property that I have to work with.

Social video features have been the real bread and butter as no one else is doing them out here.

I'm looking forward to some good discussions on the business, equipment and setting them up right for jobs.

Currently run an Inspire 1 PRO, Phantom 4 and a recently purchased Mavic PP. Each has its place in my business and depending upon the job I often use two on the same job for different shots.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Reactions: dpwarren
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM