Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Rugby, UK

AltoSpatial

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been in business since the latter half of 2016 but unfortunately have yet to find any decent jobs,despite considerable efforts re marketing, banging on doors etc. I have found that business confidence has plummeted since the Brexit referendum and would be very interested to find out on this forum how other businesses have been affected.

Looking forward to future discussions.

Cheers, Roy.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hi all, I've been in business since the latter half of 2016 but unfortunately have yet to find any decent jobs,despite considerable efforts re marketing, banging on doors etc. I have found that business confidence has plummeted since the Brexit referendum and would be very interested to find out on this forum how other businesses have been affected.

Looking forward to future discussions.

Cheers, Roy.
Hi Roy,
I’m in a similar position to you - business is very quiet. I’ve been at this for a few years and it certainly isn’t Brexit. Educating potential clients, increased competition and unlicensed operators are the main issues. I’ve spoken to the CAA and my local Police force about unlicensed operators carrying out commercial work. As always, it’s a case of getting their names and reporting them. The CAA does need to do more to educate business and support the Police in prosecutions.

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM