Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From South Central Missouri!

smokindawg

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Steve and I live in South Central Missouri. I have worked for a small auction/appraisal company based out of Houston Texas. I've been employed with them for about 11 years now. The biggest part of our work is appraisal work on bank loan stuff. Everything from tanning salons and walk in clinics too large road construction companies.

I got into drones less than one year ago. And just recently have started using the drone to do some work for friends mostly. I'm still in the learning phase.

I hope that this won't get me ejected, but I don't have my 107 certification yet, but am beginning to work on getting it as drone work would be invaluable to the company I am working for.

I have learned a bunch and continue to learn with each flight. I'm also looking at picking up a better drone as soon as possible.

I hope to learn a lot here and to be able too add to this great forum as well.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I hope too that I can learn as much as possible and glean everything that will help me. I also hope that eventually I will be able too input info that will help others a bit as well. Again, thanks for the welcome.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Florida Drone Supply........ I am flying my beginner drone, a P3S. It's a great beginner drone, especially at the reasonable price I paid for it.

Since the Mavic air just came out I am looking at possibly picking that one up. I think that it would do what I may need in the future, but I'll have to do a bit more thinking on it.

Florida Drone Supply........ I am flying my beginner drone, a P3S. It's a great beginner drone, especially at the reasonable price I paid for it.

Since the Mavic air just came out I am looking at possibly picking that one up. I think that it would do what I may need in the future, but I'll have to do a bit more thinking on it.

We have them in stock and ready to ship if you should decide to go that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker