Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from South East Virginia!

Aerial Edge

Reaction score
Website
aerialedgeva.com
Hello, Name here is Dave. Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here for the great information that is posted and the help everyone seems to give each other. I am a full time Mechanic and have started to look into taking some side jobs as a drone pilot. I have been trying to get the information together and was able to take the Part 107 exam this morning and passed with no issues. In the future I am looking to transition out of the Automotive industry and into my Business full time. I have a background in some Photography as a hobby and at one time was able to make a little bit of Money on some of my shots. I also did Astrophotography and has some of my work published. Now that the test is over I will be working on getting some jobs to start with, and hitting the books again on some more Photography. As with anything I have a ton I can learn and hone the skills that I have.

I look forward to learning more!

Dave

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Welcome! I'm over near Martinsville, VA. Kinda in the same boat but I have more experience on the aviation side. I have had an interest in photography since I was in grade school but only dabbled in it until now. Serious learning curve but I am enjoying it. Just taking it one day at a time, trying to learn, stay legal and safe.

Welcome! I'm over near Martinsville, VA. Kinda in the same boat but I have more experience on the aviation side. I have had an interest in photography since I was in grade school but only dabbled in it until now. Serious learning curve but I am enjoying it. Just taking it one day at a time, trying to learn, stay legal and safe.

I just got back from not too far from there. I took the Motorcycle and went camping at Willville in Medows of Dan.

Welcome from Northern Colorado. i obtained my 107 ticket 2-1/2 years ago and there is a wealth of great info here for 107 pilots. I also have a strong interest in photography but have a lot to learn and this forum has been very helpful in that regard as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC