Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From South Wales

Mad_Angler1

Reaction score
Hello All from South Wales.

My name is Ian, currently in the process of doing my PCFO with RUSTA in the uk, Got ground school next week actually and have spent the last month fighting my ops manual and getting my self in order, while I had intended to keep it as short and relivent as it neeed to be its grown into a monster with out me realising bur what it is a relivent to me and my processes so it is what it is.

Currently I have full time day job not in this indistry but I dabble on certain things and have been doing some non profit work over the last year that’s been pushing me into getting my permission to operate, as for where this leads I don’t know, I have some interesting opportunities that have landed in front of me and I’m gong to see where they head.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas’s and 2018 is going to be an great year for everyone I am sure.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

My name is Ian, currently in the process of doing my PCFO with RUSTA in the uk, Got ground school next week actually and have spent the last month fighting my ops manual and getting my self in order, while I had intended to keep it as short and relivent as it neeed to be its grown into a monster with out me realising bur what it is a relivent to me and my processes so it is what it is.

Currently I have full time day job not in this indistry but I dabble on certain things and have been doing some non profit work over the last year that’s been pushing me into getting my permission to operate, as for where this leads I don’t know, I have some interesting opportunities that have landed in front of me and I’m gong to see where they head.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas’s and 2018 is going to be an great year for everyone I am sure.

Where abouts are you fella?

hello Ian, my name is craig from newport, gwent. i have only just started a business and i am just waiting for my permissions any day now. If you ever fancy meeting to have a chat just let me know. Maybe we can help each other out with future business buddy. My number is on my new webpage, www.aerialanalysisltd.co.uk

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker