Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from St Louis, Missouri

3dddman

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm from St Charles, MO, a suburb of St Louis. I've had my Part 107 since 2017. Stepped away from aerial photography/video for a few years, but am current now and really trying to make a go at it. I've been doing aerial shots since 2004/2005 using R/C helicopters, then moved into tri-copters and I've had some of the first quadcopters including a Phantom 1. My Phantom 4 has been my workhorse over the years, but I have been using mostly my DJI Mavic Air 2 for jobs like roof inspections and such. I should have a new Autel EVO II Pro within the next couple of days to add to my fleet. I also do cinematography using a couple different FPV drones (BetaFPV 85x V3 with an Insta360 SMO 4K camera and a iFlight Protek 25 with a naked GoPro 6).

Thanks,

Dan

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Hello everyone. I'm from St Charles, MO, a suburb of St Louis. I've had my Part 107 since 2017. Stepped away from aerial photography/video for a few years, but am current now and really trying to make a go at it. I've been doing aerial shots since 2004/2005 using R/C helicopters, then moved into tri-copters and I've had some of the first quadcopters including a Phantom 1. My Phantom 4 has been my workhorse over the years, but I have been using mostly my DJI Mavic Air 2 for jobs like roof inspections and such. I should have a new Autel EVO II Pro within the next couple of days to add to my fleet. I also do cinematography using a couple different FPV drones (BetaFPV 85x V3 with an Insta360 SMO 4K camera and a iFlight Protek 25 with a naked GoPro 6).

Thanks,

Dan
Interested in knowing more, perhaps we can work together on future projects. email me Rob - [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143