Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello From St. Louis

Reaction score
Hello from St. Louis.

Flying a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Bought it for the infrared capability. IR gives me the ability to find trapped water in commercial flat roofs.

Most of my work is as a roofing consultant but I am also a total building envelope consultant. A lot of experience with EIFS.

Glad to be on board.

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍👍

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍👍
Did a quick search for the guidelines. Could you give a link to them. Thanks!

Reactions: Gagey52
The link is in our signatures. Nonetheless, here it is, Community Rules
Thanks for the link and thanks to you and the other moderators spending your time keeping things civil, honest, and legal.

The rules are only reasonable from what I can tell.

There is a typo however: it's properties not propertys.

I look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with forum. Thanks again.

I've gone to far in my levity.

In my neck of the woods if someone is a Nazi about something it means they are overly enthusiastic. Rush Limbaugh used to call feminists "feminazis". It's mean to be funny. Sorry I offended you. Was not my intention.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeA
I've gone to far in my levity.

In my neck of the woods if someone is a Nazi about something it means they are overly enthusiastic. Rush Limbaugh used to call feminists "feminazis". It's mean to be funny. Sorry I offended you. Was not my intention.
Well watch what you say 🤨

Reactions: MikeA
I'll watch what I say if you guys can learn to take a joke.
Good afternoon. I use to live in Florrisant MO. I would love to add the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to my fleet. When I moved from MO to TX, I did a LOT of roof inspections (which turned out to be my bread and butter there).

Good afternoon. I use to live in Florrisant MO. I would love to add the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to my fleet. When I moved from MO to TX, I did a LOT of roof inspections (which turned out to be my bread and butter there).
You have my attention.

If you would like to promote your business and/or services consider speaking with @clackey about becoming an approved vendor.
Have no interest in becoming an approved vendor. I did not come on this forum to promote my business.

I came on this forum to learn and help anyone with less experience/knowledge than me if that person exists.

I simply responded to someone's interest in me. I did not solicit their interest. Please tell me what my response should be the next time someone expresses unsolicited interest in me as this member did. I will fully comply.

Have no interest in becoming an approved vendor. I did not come on this forum to promote my business.

I came on this forum to learn and help anyone with less experience/knowledge than me if that person exists.

I simply responded to someone's interest in me. I did not solicit their interest. Please tell me what my response should be the next time someone expresses unsolicited interest in me as this member did. I will fully comply.
I by no means intended to offend you. I just threw that out there for information purposes. Good luck to you and your endeavors and your willingness to help others. Have a good day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143