Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from the northern suburbs of Chicago Illinois

Chicagolanddroneflyer

Reaction score
In the process of studying for the part 107 test.

I have the nagging question of how likely would it be to actually be caught using my drone to take pictures of property for real estate and other things without a part 107 certificate.... I mean if I did it for cash payment only, not being on a company payroll like for the insurance company I am with as a claims investigator who is wanting me to do the test, but instead do the video inspections on a cash pay only position, no record of me being employed? Don't think it would be too likely and would be beneficial to not be on an actual payroll, but instead be paid strictly cash.

I will say Altitude University's home video course is very interesting, however it seems more like being allowed to be controlled by this government and another way for them to know how you are getting money.

Seriously? You have written to members of a professional, commercial pilot group essentially to ask for us to condone illegal and unprofessional activity. You simply won’t get that here.
My suggestion: do the study, take the exam, get some proficiency and a professional approach, and then come back again.

Mostly you would be turned in
Welcome to the forum but please do realize this group are professional or most are here to learn or share How to be legal.
Questions like you are asking are considering trolling.
Please keep that in mind with any of your post .Do read our guidelines. Community Rules
dc

Sorry Edit.
You asking that here is like this thing trying to fly.
37E80954-39B3-4884-9397-DCC6F3C0B7A8.gif
sorry guys I couldn’t help myself 😀

Last edited:
Ok just had to delete 3 post, 1 was just in clean up but the
other 2 were political and borderline trolling.
I did not issue any warnings this time but any more of such and I will.
dc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143