Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from UK (Manchester)

hakbar

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently just passed my PfCO Course from 3iC and waiting for my licence to come from the CAA.

First got into multi-rotors when I built one a couple years back.

My first quad copter that I bought was the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and will be using that for most my shots.

I plan to add another drone to my fleet, I am really liking the Mavic 2 Pro, as the Phantom does seem a bit bulky and can make a lot of noise.

I also have a question, I have seen websites like Droners.io and dronebase are they any UK equivalents?

Thanks,

Haseeb

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Hakbar,
I'm in Dunoon Scotland and been looking for something similar. I have a few things to do in my current business and will be doing my PfCO early next year. How did you find the support doing an online course?

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Hi all, thanks for the kind welcome.

@[B]Hummingbird[/B], personally worked really well for me. I could work and do the course part time remotely. It was a series of videos with supplementary lecture notes. They use a weird format that only works on certain browsers. So had to use Firefox.

The support was great. I got assigned a personal tutor, if I had any issues he would normally
reply within a couple hours max on the same day.

They also had online multiple choice tests at the end of each module and you could redo as many times as you like.

If flexibility is what your after, these online courses work great.

Reactions: Hummingbird
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Hi all, thanks for the kind welcome.

@[B]Hummingbird[/B], personally worked really well for me. I could work and do the course part time remotely. It was a series of videos with supplementary lecture notes. They use a weird format that only works on certain browsers. So had to use Firefox.

The support was great. I got assigned a personal tutor, if I had any issues he would normally
reply within a couple hours max on the same day.

They also had online multiple choice tests at the end of each module and you could redo as many times as you like.

If flexibility is what your after, these online courses work great.

That would definitely suit me. I really appreciate your recommendation.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV