Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Upstate New York!

Reaction score
Website
nosheepdesigns.com
I'm a web developer and videographer near Utica, NY.

While I don't use my drones all that often for commercial work, I received my Remote Pilot Certificate in October of 2017 so that I'm able to fly for my clients legally.

I started off with photography in 2004 and added video in 2009. I purchased my first drone (a Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 ) in 2015 and have loved flying ever since.

My next drone was a used Phanton 1 later that year and what a huge upgrade that was! It came with the gimbal attached and I already had a GoPro, so I was all set.

I was happy with my Phantom, but had seen the videos for the 3DR Solo and drooled over the technology packed into it. On April 1st, 2017, I finally purchased one. Once again, I couldn't believe the increase in ability from what I was used to. A month later, I bought a second one.

I'm excited to see what the developers come up with next to keep pushing the envelope regarding features for UAVs.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91