Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from West Ft. Lauderdale (Plantation)

Hardhat068

Reaction score
I have no idea what I am going to do with my Remote Pilot Certification!

My Dad bought me a prep course last summer. Took my time reviewing it. Finally decided to take the test during my time off between Christmas and New Year's. Passed the test on 12/27 and got my temporary certificate on 12/29. It is not 2/1/18, and I still don't have my ID card.

I guess I will get it one of these days.

I currently have no business plans. I just thought it would be a good idea to have the certification in case someone asks me to do a commercial type job. I fly drones for fun!

Reactions: dirkclod
you will get the card soon! havig the cert just in case is a good enough plan, you never know when an opportunity will come around! keeping it fun is what they are for, right? do any racing? i have some whoops and a new gtr that rips. way funner than pre programmed full auto flights scanning fields for work!!

I keep the printed temp certificate in my car glove box.

I haven't gotten into freestyle yet. Having too much fun with my camera rigs.

I did get my 3DR Solo up to 73 mph in Sport Mode (with an assist from a tail windo_O).

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM