Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello

Nik

Reaction score
Website
www.esaerialmapping.com
Just wondered over here from the Inspire forum, glad to be here. I've been flying for my employer for about 6 years doing research on the Owens Lake in eastern California. Started with a Parrot then worked through a few hobby grade UAV's and now have 3 Draganfly's.

Personally last year I purchased an Inspire 2 and started my own side business www.esaerialmapping.com and have been slowly building up clients.

Thanks for having me!

Nik

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Just wondered over here from the Inspire forum, glad to be here. I've been flying for my employer for about 6 years doing research on the Owens Lake in eastern California. Started with a Parrot then worked through a few hobby grade UAV's and now have 3 Draganfly's.

Personally last year I purchased an Inspire 2 and started my own side business www.esaerialmapping.com and have been slowly building up clients.

Thanks for having me!

Nik
Congrats on starting your side business:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM