Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Help Wanted: 1099 Part 107 FAA Cert Pilots

Flyboy

Reaction score
Website
www.snifferrobotics.com
Our company is seeking heavy lift UAV FAA certified Part 107 Pilots with confirmable hours and experience without incident.

We are now seeking two part-time pilots located in Michigan for projects in the Great Lakes region. We are also interested in a part-time pilot in the Atlanta region. We will pay on an hourly basis commensurate with experience

You must have experience with DJI M600 and M200 series platforms. Candidates with the following experience is preferred:
  • Experience with DJI Pilot, AirDATA, UgCS
  • Experience with telemetry, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk, and other electronics for unmanned aerial vehicles.
  • Experience with control points for mapping and GIS.
Our starting pay for trained professionals is $40/hour + expenses for overnight travel. We supply the equipment and provide the training for our specific applications. Rate is negotiable commensurate with experience.

If you are a professional, you will be able to provide your flight records including your hours and safety record. If you have this we would be interested in talking with you.

No further information about the position will be posted publicly. Please apply under our online posting at our company website.

First off finding M600 and M200 experienced pilots with a strong resume isn't going to be easy. Reality is they all fly about the same, and many flights are autonomous so switching from say a Inspire 1 or 2 to a M600 would most likely be very easy for anyone with some decent experience.
Now the $40.00 per hour, I assume that is a contract hourly rate. So lets be reasonable here, that is just wouldn't cut it for most. You might get a newbe for that. Kick that up to $100.00 dollars an hour and you will probably get some takers.
As for me, I'm a Californian, Michigan is just too cold, Atlanta is too big, and I'm too old.

Good luck

I'm not too old but I'm having way too much fun skiing instead of driving a drone in Michigan in the winter for$40 an hour. .

Reactions: Ajkm
Our company is seeking heavy lift UAV FAA certified Part 107 Pilots with confirmable hours and experience without incident.

We are now seeking two part-time pilots located in Michigan for projects in the Great Lakes region. We are also interested in a part-time pilot in the Atlanta region. We will pay on an hourly basis commensurate with experience

You must have experience with DJI M600 and M200 series platforms. Candidates with the following experience is preferred:
  • Experience with DJI Pilot, AirDATA, UgCS
  • Experience with telemetry, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk, and other electronics for unmanned aerial vehicles.
  • Experience with control points for mapping and GIS.
Our starting pay for trained professionals is $40/hour + expenses for overnight travel. We supply the equipment and provide the training for our specific applications. Rate is negotiable commensurate with experience.

If you are a professional, you will be able to provide your flight records including your hours and safety record. If you have this we would be interested in talking with you.

No further information about the position will be posted publicly. Please apply under our online posting at our company website.
How much are *you* paid per hour? $40/hr is an insult to anyone with the experience you are demanding. Try $100/hr+ and you may have a little success. $40/hr is joining the race to the bottom. However, if you want monkeys, pay peanuts, and you'll be happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM