Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hey from LA

Mrs TheCapt

Reaction score
Waves - Hey everyone. I'm not online a lot, but felt like it was time to delurk and be helpful if I can.
(aaand learn - nobody knows it all)

Me: Commercial pilot with a handful of sky lawnmowers, more on the repair bench.
Doing inspection work for road construction lately, was in the industry in prod roles.

I'm a Capricorn and it doesn't mean anything

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

I'd say find your tribe. I'm grateful to Tony Thompson for introducing me to this world, and the people who stuck with me when I was Lady Crashalot.
Having Clients is great, but it's your network you hang out with, and learn from. (and drive long distances to help you repair stuff in the field :)

Reactions: TriunionFilms
Fortunately my crashes have been good repair experiences. Had a motor burn up on landing and had to replace the shell which required taking literally everything out and remounting it. Not bad for my first time!

It's good practice lol. I have alerts set up for (ab)used quads and if the price makes sense, i break them down for spares.
Had a contractor give me repeat biz coz he was impressed with my toolkit and parts dept.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM