Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hi, Keith from Orlando FL introduction

UAVDroner

Reaction score
Hi folks.. I am Keith Landi from Orlando Florida. I first got started in flying drones last year. However, I am not a newbie in the sky. I was a pilot before of single engine fixed wing aircraft. I had a Cessna T182T. It was a blast to fly.. But in a way, I enjoy my UAV experiences just as much or even more in most cases. You can get a Phantom 4 in places you will never get a manned aircraft. That allows you to get perspectives when filming that one couldn't dream of otherwise.

I have been flying my Phantom 4 every single day since I got it in the begining of last year. It was fun from the start and I only got better. Now, I would consider my self a professional. I love the DJI products and am convinced that it's the best way to go.. However, it's the only way I went. I will also state that with my experience and flying, for fun has allowed me to become all the more experienced for my professional endeavour which started this year for me. I am new at the drone business and am excited about marrying al my experience with the knowledge it takes to become a successful business entrepreneur in the UAV Drone business arena. Mind you, I have already done some jobs and my clients were extremely satisfied with the end product, so I must be doing something right. I look forward to participating and helping anyone whom I can as well as seeking knowledge myself. So, I will be answering and asking questions as I go.. Thank you so very much and also I would like to wish everyone good luck in the drone contest and hopefully a drone enthusiast like me can win it!~ ;0 Of course, I would love to upgrade to the Phantom 4 pro.. This is a great give away. Thanks so much tgo Commercial Drone Pilots!!

Yours,
Keith L

You can call me UAVDroner or Keith. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Reactions: UAVDroner
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)
Thank you so much! Im looking forward to it!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Reactions: UAVDroner
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen
I will do.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM