Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

How About a Christmas Drone Footage Challenge?

thecordman

Reaction score
Website
www.mydronecareer.com
Hi,

How about a challenge to create the best 3 minute footage using a drone that represents Christmas? Great practice exercise.

(Be wrong to call it a competition as there is no prize)

Sounds interesting and challenging. Just be mindful if you don't have a Daytime Waiver. I will give it a shot.

Hi,

How about a challenge to create the best 3 minute footage using a drone that represents Christmas? Great practice exercise.

3 minutes ? isn't that kinda long for a "just for fun video" ? sounds like fun and I'm up for it, but I think it should be like 1/12 minutes. 2 minutes max. If you still like 3 minutes, ok. I'll still do it. but that's a lot of footage.

when can we start ? When's the deadline ? What type of footage can we use ? (Ground cams, drones, clips from youtube, Iphones, clips from friends.) I think this is a good idea and am totally up for it. but you should put out the rules, guidelines and the dead line it has to be done on. And maybe even get a count on how many people are going to play. Thanks.

Hi,

Hey, are you still there ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM