Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Howdy from Las Vegas and California!

helldiver

Reaction score
Howdy!
I am a drone racing pilot that is currently in the process of switching to aerial photography. I am in Las Vegas but work 15 days a month in California.

Can somebody please let me know which model I should start with, Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro?

Hope everybody is having a great day!

Cheers!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

The best deal you can get right now on a drone is the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. 1 Inch Sensor, Great Flight Range and built in Super Bright Monitor. just a few months ago this drone was in the $2200 range, New, now you can find them in the $1700 range new, or $1200 range refurbished. It almost does everything the new Phantom $-2 and Mavic Pr 2 does. dollar for dollar best deal you are going to find for a photography drone. If you got the money to go brand new, get the Mavic Pro 2. 1 inch camera and the portability of the Mavic frame.

Howdy!
I am a drone racing pilot that is currently in the process of switching to aerial photography. I am in Las Vegas but work 15 days a month in California.

Can somebody please let me know which model I should start with, Mavic Pro or Phantom 4 Pro?

Hope everybody is having a great day!

Cheers!

Hi, what are the drone laws like in Las Vegas. I heard that drones are completely banned in Las Vegas because it is so close to an airport even though it has lots of tall hotels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143