Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Howdy from San Francisco!

DroneDeploy

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

If you can't tell by our username, we're DroneDeploy, a drone mapping software aimed to the sky accessible and productive for anyone.

Have any questions for us? Feel free to give us a shout.

Cheers,
The DroneDeploy Team

Good to see some vendors onboard
Just looked at your site as survey and mapping is an area of interest for me down the road.
The product seems heavily DJI centric.
I do not own any DJI products.

I fly Pixhawk based UAVs, and reading your requirements I think I am close.
Are there any hardware based tagging solutions you folks recommend for DIY guys?

Data requirements:

All images should be in JPG format
All images must have latitude, longitude and altitude in the GPS EXIF data
All images should be facing the area of interest
All images should have significant overlap (more than 60% side and frontlap, 75% for agricultural or homogeneous imagery)
There must be at least 10 images

Welcome to our newest forum .
Just give us a little time and we will be a great place as many more are sure to join.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hi @Tim Jones,

For automated flights and flight planning, you'll need to have a DJI drone listed on our Supported Drones page. However, you don't necessarily need a supported DJI drone to process your images with us. If you're looking for general drone options, we suggest checking out our Drone Buyer's Guide. It features a cross-comparison of different models and brands complete with what industries they're best suited for.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
The DroneDeploy Team

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM