Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

I just uploaded my new Demo Reel

That is awesome. What video editor do you use for those titles? I like the combination of subjects, it flows good and the tempo is perfect.

That is awesome. What video editor do you use for those titles? I like the combination of subjects, it flows good and the tempo is perfect.
Thank you Kaifect appreciate the compliments
I used Adobe Illustrator to design the logo, Cinema 4D to animate the 3D and composited all in After Effects. also edited in After Effects.
I noticed some plug-ins combined in Premier had issues so I just do everything in After Effects. which Im much more efficient anyways.

Great Video Well done! I noticed you had some Icelandic filming in there, I went myself this summer and used my phantom over there.

Amazing Shots on yours! Brings back bunch of memories. was there 3 months ago. I have to go back to shoot again. you can't get a bad shot there. everything is so beautiful!
I took my Mavic Pro with me and even held up with the strong winds. heres my video.
gave you a subscribe!

Great video It's nice seeing somebody else's flying from different angles in Iceland, my phantom decided to not like my iPhone 6 while it was out there, so it was a fight the whole week to get any transmission.

Drone Photography (Aerial Photography) Based Ashford Kent, Work Global
Yes its great to see other shots. Love how you got close to the glacier, my next trip those are the type of shots I want to get!! Wow that sucks your phone and dji stop communicating. that why I usually have my iPad mini4 for my main flying tablet and I have my iPhone as my back up just in case. either way you definitely got some amazing shots!!!

Reactions: Scott Davey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker