Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

If you're a UK based commercial drone pilot, consider contributing to my research!

DroneResearcher

Reaction score
📢 Drone research project seeking views of UK-based commercial drone pilots, online survey 📢

Hello everyone! I am a drone researcher and drone flier from the University of Reading (UK). I’m leading a research project, 'diversifying drone stories', exploring how drones are impacting UK airspace. The research project engages with a range of stakeholders (including emergency services, industry, lawyers, pilots, hobbyists, general public) and is eager to hear from commercial drone pilots!

You’re invited to contribute to an online survey to share your views on drone opportunities, risks, regulations, and potential airspace futures.

👉 Link to online survey: Diversifying Drone Stories (Industry) (you are welcome to share this link with other UK-based commercial drone pilots)

👉 Link to research project website: https://research.reading.ac.uk/drone-geographies/ (includes contact details, you're welcome to get in touch with any questions)

Thanks for your time and interest everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN