Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

I'll contribute

Outta Control

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
Here is my artistic approach to drone utilization. BTW so of the students you see on the video are either legit Hollywood producers, camera operators, and one Oscar winning documentary producer/director.

Enjoy.

Good job again. Just curious #3 about 57 seconds in for about 4 or 5 seconds you edit that section fast motion, why?
#4 I think that was you in the brown jacket standing in the circle?
The fast motion was a compromise shot since I wanted I wanted a fly by.

Yes that was me in my early years when the Inspire just came out and shot my son's school trip.

Here is a hint buddy. :)

guns-kill-people-im-guessing-spoons-make-you-fat-too-right.jpg

Here is my artistic approach to drone utilization. BTW so of the students you see on the video are either legit Hollywood producers, camera operators, and one Oscar winning documentary producer/director.

Enjoy.

I have seen one thing in this video that now in my country has made it an obligation. The "UAV pilot log book", I'm looking at several of them. Could that one you use be shared? If it's not too much to ask.

Thank you

SOLD!
Is that his voice also? Arg if I had a voice like that maybe my wife would fall head over heels more often!o_O;)

You're way ahead of me. It's the second video that I see of those published here with a voice that I would like for me, to record videos, I don't ask for more ;)

You can also notice that it is recorded with a good sound system.

Now this is not my work but our resident Chief Flight and Cinematographer trainer's work.

You can tell I am just Jellin' at his work.

OC, like your videos too but as you point out this one has some special "polish" to it. As I was watching I was thinking ' some VO has literally nailed the Sam Elliot gig LOL.

OC, like your videos too but as you point out this one has some special "polish" to it. As I was watching I was thinking ' some VO has literally nailed the Sam Elliot gig LOL.

Thanks Pat. As I said, I am just blown away from some of Drone Cowboy’s work.

From another post I left a link on DC’s Vimeo link to help inspire others to strive some fantastic work.

BTW not only do they have access to SE’s VO, they can get others.

Thanks Pat. As I said, I am just blown away from some of Drone Cowboy’s work.

From another post I left a link on DC’s Vimeo link to help inspire others to strive some fantastic work.

BTW not only do they have access to SE’s VO, they can get others.

Very cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM