Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

2D-DUMMIES

Reaction score
Website
2ddummies.com
Hi everyone! My name is Roger Hall and I am a retired NH firefighter. Currently, I am working as a UAS Public Safety Instructor for DARTdrones. I am excited to be a part of this community and I would like to introduce myself and my latest venture, 2D Dummies™. As the CEO and creator of 2D Dummies, I have invented the world's first two-dimensional rescue training manikin. The unique design of 2D Dummies is patent pending and it has the ability to be used with drone's optical and thermal sensors, providing a realistic training experience for rescue teams. As a retired firefighter, I saw the need for a more realistic training tool and I am proud to say that 2D Dummies is quickly becoming an industry standard in rescue training. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from all of you!

In Brotherhood,
Roger

injured-Male-Knee 500.jpg

Hi everyone! My name is Roger Hall and I am a retired NH firefighter. Currently, I am working as a UAS Public Safety Instructor for DARTdrones. I am excited to be a part of this community and I would like to introduce myself and my latest venture, 2D Dummies™. As the CEO and creator of 2D Dummies, I have invented the world's first two-dimensional rescue training manikin. The unique design of 2D Dummies is patent pending and it has the ability to be used with drone's optical and thermal sensors, providing a realistic training experience for rescue teams. As a retired firefighter, I saw the need for a more realistic training tool and I am proud to say that 2D Dummies is quickly becoming an industry standard in rescue training. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from all of you!

In Brotherhood,
Roger

View attachment 3864

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Please note that if your service is a "for paid" service you will need to become an approved vendor to promote it.

Reactions: Gagey52

In Brotherhood,
Roger

View attachment 3864

Hey Roger. Do you stay year-round in Naples or come back to the Granite state for the summer? I am a retired (42 year) LEO currently staying in Bath (far north) and would like to talk about working for Dartdrones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy