Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

I'M SO EXCITED this forum has been created

Zach

Reaction score
Website
www.proskymedia.com
Sending everyone a genuine "hello" in light of the fact that a Phantom 4 is up for grabs :rolleyes:

My name's Zach. I quit my full-time job 2.5 years ago to pursue passions and talents in filmmaking which has led into aerial cinematography. I took my savings and started my sole proprietorship "ProSky." It's been a tough couple of years, but it's so worth it! My savings have been depleted and I've been hustling with things like driving friggen Uber in order to fill in gaps when drone/film work is slow.

I had a Phantom 3 and now a Phantom 4. I've been trying to save for a Phantom 4 Pro so I can have 4k/60p which some clients with jobs demand and I've lost. I almost booked two 4-figure jobs that would have warranted investing in the Inspire 2. But, I "suffer" that good-ole ancient reality - needing revenue to invest in equipment, but need equipment to generate higher revenue. I've been listening to Drone U and joined Inspire Pilots to try and start to become more knowledgeable as a professional.

I look forward to helping others when I can regarding starting a business, as I'm a first-generation sole proprietor/business owner! Also, learning from other professional pilots so that I too can become the professional I need to be with wisdom and knowledge required for high-end jobs is also my desire.

I look forward to making everyone's acquaintance!

Happy New Year! May 2018 bring resolution to your troubles, triumph to your struggles and achievement of your goals!

-Zach

PS: I've always been an aviation dork and have my Part 107. Lots of questions regarding LAANC as well as discussions regarding the FAA's UAS Pilot Integration Program!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker